Be prepared to be impressed as soon as you enter this immaculate 14th floor ‘Longbeach’ apartment.
Ideally positioned on the highly sought after side of the building, an expansive living area takes advantage of the easterly aspect with floor to ceiling windows, capturing views across the ocean and city to inspire you in the morning and excite you at night.
Light, airy living areas in a neutral palatte call for your personalised style to make this apartment your retreat. Renovated to offer comfortable, easy living and encompass the luxury beachside lifestyle that ‘Longbeach’ has to offer.
• Expansive tiled living area with air-con and separate dining flowing onto large balcony
• Well designed kitchen with good storage, stone benchtops and stainless appliances
• Floor to ceiling windows in living and bedroom to capture the stunning ocean and city views
• Generous bedroom with double mirrored sliding wardrobe, aircon and floor to ceiling window
• Eastern balcony overlooking the ocean
• Situated on the 14th floor of Longbeach apartments
• Body Corporate – $121* per week
• Rates – $1,140* per 6 months
• Water – $295* per quarter
• Rented for $500 per week. Lease Expiring 21/07/2022
‘Longbeach’ is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise across the road from the beach, and steps from the G:link light rail Northcliffe stop, Northcliffe Surf Club. Only moments to Surfers Paradise shopping and dining precincts, this is the ideal lifestyle location. This apartment is sure to tick all the boxes and comes with clear instructions to be sold.
‘Longbeach’ facilities are set among lush landscaped gardens and include:
• Outdoor pool including kids wading pool and spa
• Heated indoor pool
• BBQ and entertainment area
• Sauna, steam room and gym
• Tennis court
• General use car park
For all enquiries or inspections please contact Ben Brackenridge on 0484 290 982 or [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||225|
|Median Rental Price||$835 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2073|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|