The striking impact of incredible vistas over the ocean, hinterland, river and city will captivate you as soon as you step into 1801 Artique.
An ultra-spacious 1 bed + study (or 2 bedroom), one bathroom open plan layout with 9 ½ foot high ceilings encapsulates the ultimate in indoor/outdoor flow, ideal for entertaining or simply indulging in everything the beachside lifestyle has to offer.
Featuring quality furnishings, fittings and appliances throughout this immaculately presented apartment is ready to be holiday let, used as your own private holiday home or to live in and enjoy…the choice is yours with no restrictions!
Artique’s beachside location offers the best in beachside living with the abundance of dining, shopping and entertainment options in the heart of Surfers Paradise only a short stroll from your doorstep and the golden sands of the beach at the end of your street. With the ‘Northcliffe’ G:Link tram stop also on your doorstep, accessing all the Gold Coast has to offer has never been more convenient!
• Floor-to-ceiling windows framing picturesque 270 ocean, river, city, and hinterland views
• 9 ½ foot high ceilings
• 2 separate balconies
• 1 bedroom plus study or 2nd bedroom
• 1 bathroom
• 1 secure car space in basement
• Low body corporate at only $107 per week
• High returns
• Secure boutique building with excellent on-site management
Artique facilities include:
• Outdoor heated (partly covered) pool
• Spa, sauna and steam rooms
• Poolside BBQ and entertainment area
• Virtual Golf simulation
• Private theatre
• Gym area
• On-site building managers
• 31 total floors in building
For all enquiry or inspections contact Ben Brackenridge on 0484 290 982 or [email protected].
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1497|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|