Attention Buyers: Due to COVID-19 we are more than happy for initial inspections to be conducted via video call. This service is entirely at your discretion. Naturally, private inspections are always welcomed. Thank you.
Situated in a tightly held boutique building on a popular beachfront stretch which is ideally located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. This apartment occupies the most sought-after North-East corner of the building and boasts Spectacular ocean views never to be built out from the second floor. Enjoy the early morning sunrises and sounds from the ocean.
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment originally had a second bathrooms and separate laundry, the apartment has been renovated to build huge walk in robe of the master bedroom, the plumbing is still in position and the walk in robe can be halved to accommodate a full sized second bathroom if need be.
- Master bedroom with huge walk in robe due to the renovation
- Large shower equiped with his and her shower heads
- Beachfront position never to be built out
- Rare Storage cupboard in basement
- 2nd level apartment looking straight out onto the beach
- Boutique building of 12 floors and only 69 residences
- Open plan living, dining and entertaining areas
- Multiple balconies
- Ocean views from every room
- The building has recently had a paint project, new windows, frames, lifts installed
Permanent Rent Appraisal: $650.00 per week
Body Corporate (with current special levi) $2,819.00 per quarter
Water Rates Notice $474.30 per quarter
Council Rates Notice $1,299.56 per 6 months
Enjoy this amazing stretch of beach or walk just minutes down the road to the Heart of Broadbeach where you will find boutique shopping outlets, award winning restaurants, cafes, Star Casino, The convention centre, Oasis shopping centre, Pacific Fair shopping centre and light rail.
The owner has priced this apartment to sell immediately, for all inspection and enquiry contact Aaron Worrad on 0402 368 070 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$820 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1209|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|