This stylish oversized, open plan one bedroom apartment in ‘Sun City Resort’ presents in impeccable condition.
Comprising of 92sqm of living space and complimented with high ceilings throughout with nothing to spend, this apartment is ready for you to to move straight into, permanantly let or lock up and leave as your private Coastal retreat.
409 ‘Sun City’ has been priced to be the best value one bedroom apartment available in Sun City and is a must to inspect!
- Renovated kitchen with subway tiled splashback and stone benchtop with an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Oversized open living room with floor to ceiling windows, taking in hinterland views and river glimpses
- King size master bedroom opening to balcony with walk in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- Two-way bathroom with double vanity, bath and separate toilet
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and living area
- An ideal investment which can achieve great returns as a rental or come to live in and enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle!
‘Sun City’ is an internationally recognised building with world class facilities including:
• Heated in-door and outdoor pools
• Spas, steam room & saunas
• BBQ area & games room
• Lagoon recreational pool
• Plunge pool and waterslides
• 24 hour reception
‘Sun City’ is located directly in front of the ‘Surfers Paradise North’ G:Link light rail station and is only a short walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise offering endless dining, entertaining and shopping options.
For all enquiry or inspections contact Ben Brackenridge on 0484 290 982 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||191|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1767|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|