The most tightly held floor plan in the iconic ‘Q1’ building, this rarely available high floor “A-Style” represents the pinnacle of Gold Coast living featuring 160sqm of luxury living and presents in impeccable condition.
A flowing open plan living space with commanding ocean, city and hinterland views is complemented by high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. 4304 Q1 is the ultimate coastal holiday home, private residence or returning investment.
Access apartment 4304 via the express elevator used exclusively for floors 42 and above. Once entering through the expansive double front doors into the residence you will be greeted by spacious open plan living and dining areas overlooking the golden beaches and city lights of Surfers Paradise, generous double bedroom with walk-in robe, spacious second bedroom, modern bathroom and fully ducted air-conditioning throughout. This apartment offers comfortable, easy living and encompasses the luxury lifestyle that Q1 has to offer.
• Eastern aspect with panoramic Gold Coast views
• Generous, open plan lounge and dining areas
• Oversized inbuilt balcony with ocean backdrop, a setting to impress your guests
• Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with deep bath
• Generous second bedroom with built-in mirrrored wardrobe
• Spacious bathroom with floating vanity and stone benchtop
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Access via the high floor elevator, exclusively for floors 42 and above
• 2 secure basement car spaces
• Easy conversion to 3 bedrooms
Indulge in the coastal Surfers Paradise lifestyle with an abundance of dining, entertainment and shopping options, as well as the golden sands of the famous Surfers Paradise beach only steps from your front door. Exploring your backyard has never been more convenient with public transport options including ‘Surfers Paradise’ G:link tram stop on your doorstep.
Q1 Resort facilities include:
• Two outdoor lagoon style pools
• Indoor pool
• Spa, sauna and steam room
• Stephanie’s Wellness Day Spa
• State of the art cinema and games rooms
• Longboards Laidback Eatery and Bar licensed restaurant
• ‘Skypoint Observation Deck’ located amongst the clouds on the 77th floor. Enjoy dinner or drinks 230 meters high with 360 degree views of the Gold Coast at Skypoint Bistro and Bar.
• 24 hour security and excellent onsite managers
For all enquiry or inspections contact Ben Brackenridge on 0484 290 982 or [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||225|
|Median Rental Price||$835 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2073|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|