‘Madison on High’ is for those seeking a sophisticated, private lifestyle whilst being only steps from the city and sparkling Broadwater.
Exuding a chic New York City vibe from the exterior, the quality of this building is reflected from the moment you step into the moody lobby and take the lift to your first floor apartment. You are sure to be impressed not only by the chic, modern finishings but with the unsuspecting spacious floor plan, rarely offered with new apartments. Only 3 years young with the flexibility of being unfurnished, furnished or with white goods only.
Generously sized bedrooms are ideally set apart and off the living area, to allow for privacy and space. The tiled living and dining zones are made comfortable with air-conditioning and flows onto to the large balcony overlooking the city skyline. An oversized balcony offers the ideal space to entertain, with a little extra space to use for storage.
• 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master
• Master bedroom with double vanity ensuite, triple mirrored sliding wardrobe, ceiling fan, air-con and balcony access
• Large second bedroom with double mirrored sliding wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Open, tiled living area with built in tv entertainment unit, air-con and flows onto balcony
• Oversized balcony with southeast aspect overlooking the city skyline
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, smart storage, plenty of bench space and stainless steel appliances
• Flexibility to be offered fully furnished, unfurnished or with white goods only
• Abundance of storage throughout, with separate laundry
• Secure carpark with single car space and secure bike racks
‘Madison on High’ is a boutique building of only 18 apartments and offers its residents:
• Private sky lounge overlooking the city and broadwater
• Secure carpark with locked bike racks
• Fob access throughout with CCTV
• Lift access
Located only moments from the Broadwater, heart of Southport CBD and trendy cafes of Chirn Park, the location is ideal for those after the ultimate in city living whilst still being able to enjoy the coastal lifestyle.
For all inspections and enquiries please contact Angela Brackenridge on 0431 424 993 or [email protected]
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||423|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1023|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|