Enjoy the holiday living Wyndham has to offer.
Boasting a large open floorplan, you are called to indulge in the panoramic views over the hinterland and beyond. Ideal for the entertainer or simply let time pass you by as you soak in sunsets from your generous balcony. Lock up and leave, holiday or permanently let or add your own style to make this home.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 Car approximately 76m2 of living and entertaining space.
• Kitchen with stone waterfall island and benchtops.
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas with hinterland outlook.
• Floor to ceiling double glazed glass stacking doors.
• Large bedroom with balcony access.
• Stylish fully tiled bathroom with stone benchtops and floating vanity.
• Ducted air conditioning.
• Separate laundry.
• 1 allocated car space.
Located very close to the central entertainment hub of Surfers Paradise but also positioned just far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle, you are within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, cafes, public transport and ‘Surfers Paradise’ G:link tram stop right out the front of the building. This property provides convenience, easy living, and a lifestyle like no other!
‘Wyndham’ facilities include:
• Heated outdoor pool
• Heated spa
• BBQ facilities with large undercover outdoor entertaining and lounge area
• Onsite bar and restaurant
• Ground Floor Dining Precinct
• Size: 76 sqm*
• Council Rates: $1730 a year*
• Water Rates: $1625 a year includes usage*
• Body Corp: $172 per week* which includes – admin & sinking funds & building insurance
• Permanent Rent Appraisal: $525 per week*
• Holiday letting available through onsite management
For all enquiry and inspections, please contact Martin Pomeroy on 0421 845 444, martin.pomer[email protected] or via instagram @martin.pomeroy.realestate
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1497|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|