This home is sure to impress. The planning that has gone into the building and design of this beautiful home is outstanding. It is perfectly positioned on a fully landscaped 2.07 Ha block and only minutes from town. The residence optimises privacy & natural light; featuring enormous light filled living areas with raised ceilings and open plan living. The serenity outside is enjoyed from the outdoor entertaining area, which offers access to the rumpus room & dedicated wet bar. Each of these areas overlook the 10m salt-water pool, manicured lawns & native gardens.
- Huge open plan living / dining & kitchen area
- Entertainers kitchen with 40mm Caesar Stone bench tops, induction cook top, electric oven & Bosch dishwasher
- Separate rumpus room & dedicated Wet Bar overlooking the outdoor entertaining area & pool
- Master bedroom with large custom built walk in robe, generous ensuite with spa, shower and separate toilet
- 3-way bathroom with bath & shower
- Additional Powder room (3 toilets in total)
- Stunning salt water in ground pool (10×4m), that is made private by the surrounding manicured lawns & gardens
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, additional split system in the main bedroom & a wood fire in the living area
- Enormous amounts of storage space throughout the home
- 13×8m shed with a 13×4m awning adjoined to ensure that the caravan, boat or extra vehicles are kept out of the weather
- Solar hot water
- Designated area for Vegie gardens with established fruit trees (Lemon, Orange & Mandarin)
- Town Water and 160,000 litres of rain water storage ensures adequate water, even in the driest times
- Established, low maintenance Native Gardens, all irrigated with either grey water or rainwater
- This stunning home is nestled at the foot of the scenic hills of Moore Creek and is located only minutes from the centre of town
Call Chris Murray on 0418492120 to inspect.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?