“Kimeree” circa 1890 is a brilliant statement of sophisticated splendor blended with refined updates, it has been extensively renovated over time in a manner which is sympathetic to its era, retaining its integrity for those who truly appreciate the Victorian period, flawless in its impressive proportions, elegant finishes and seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living. “Kimeree” offers the ultimate lifestyle for the most discerning buyers.
Featuring a selection of majestic interior living spaces, highlighted by period features including soaring ceilings that showcase beautiful chandeliers, imported carpets, original timber floors, marble fireplaces, pressed metal ceilings, french doors and sweeping verandah’s.
- Choice of 3 large living rooms, including stunning formal lounge and dining room that flows through French doors to the wrapping front & side verandah, billiards room & a massive open plan kitchen, casual dining & family room.
- 5 bedrooms plus an office or a 6th bedroom, 2 bedrooms with access to the sweeping top verandah that looks across to Duri peak above the East Tamworth rooftops.
- Marble fireplaces, ducted reverse cycle with 2 systems, split system in office & underfloor heating throughout open kitchen, casual meals & family room
- Quality updated bathrooms including free standing bath & marble
- Double garage with extra space for motor bikes & a workshop, accessed via Napier street
- In ground swimming pool with pool house
- Manicured, extensive private lawns & stunning gardens
- Informal living spaces opening to gardens, vistas and terraces
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area’s, the courtyard offers a private secluded haven for entertaining with a vine covered pergola, 2 verandah’s, terraces, pool house and garden pockets.
- Land size 1214m2 & Rates $3484pa
Well positioned within this blue chip suburb, close to Anzac Park, Treloar Park, CBD and within the catchment area for popular private and public schools.