Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents this sensational Ex Display home in Tarneit’s ever so popular “The Grove” Estate.
Conveniently located close to Riverdale Shopping centre, Bus stops, Schools, Parklands etc. , this home comes with unending list of upgrades and is a sheer luxury. One lucky buyer gets to call it a “Home Sweet Home”.
An open free flowing floorplan of family and meals areas with adjoining stunning contemporary kitchen that beautifully displays crisp stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a marvellous butler’s pantry. The ultra-spacious kitchen along with a butler’s pantry is equipped with 900 mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and two gas stoves.
This stunning home comprises of four generously sized bedrooms including, Grand master bedroom with its private en-suite, dual vanities and walk in robe. The remaining three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes along with central bathroom.
- Master bedroom with an En-suite and walk in robe.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robe.
- Study nook.
- Formal lounge.
- Theatre Room.
- Open plan living area adjoining grand kitchen with butler’s pantry.
- Grand Open plan living & dining area looking over the backyard for all year-round entertainment.
- Central bathroom and toilet.
- Laundry with backyard access and multiple storage linen cupboard.
- Beautifully landscaped front and backyard.
- Double garage remote access with spilt air conditioner and LED downlights.
- Ducted Heating.
- Evaporative cooling.
- LED Downlights.
- Wooden flooring.
- High Ceiling.
- Exposed Aggregate driveway and concrete on the sides.
- Premium roller blinds throughout.
- Drapes & Curtains.
- Tiled bathrooms.
- Quality wallpapers.
- Security Alarm and much more…!
For further queries or to book your private inspections call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762.
(Photo ID must be presented upon all Inspections).
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only.
Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1007|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|