Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents’ " 22 Tyler Crescent, Tarneit, 3029 ". This well presented home offers a great value and an outstanding opportunity for First home buyers and Investors, positioned conveniently only minutes away from your essential needs.
The location of this home has all you will need. Walking distance to Country Club, Bus Stop, Riverdale Shopping centre and just minutes away from Tarneit Gardens Shopping centre, Medical centres, Schools, Parklands, Childcare and much more upcoming developments.
- Master bedroom with an En suite and walk-in robe.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in robe.
- Well-equipped Kitchen & stainless steel cooking appliances including oven, range hood and cook top, generous cupboard space with soft close drawers.
- Open plan living overlooking the lush green backyard and spacious dining.
- Modern central bathroom.
- Spacious laundry with ample storage and backyard access.
- Low maintenance front, backyard and side yard with side access that is perfect for any caravan, boat, trailer or additional car.
- Pergola for all year round outdoor entertainment.
- Remote controlled car garage.
- Ducted heating.
- Evaporative cooling.
- LED down lights.
- Roller Blinds with sunshade in all bedrooms.
- Security doors and Security cameras.
- 5.2 KW Solar panels with Fronius inverter.
- Rainwater tank and much more…
For further queries or to book your private inspections call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762.
(Photo ID must be presented upon all Inspections).
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only.
Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1007|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|