Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents’ " 30 Bianca Boulevard, Tarneit, 3029 ". This well presented home offers great value and is an outstanding opportunity for First home buyers, Investors or a smaller family positioned conveniently only minutes away from your essential needs.
This spectacular home embraces a modern feel with a succession of light filled living spaces. With superior fixtures and fittings throughout and not to mention its great location, this home is the one you had been looking for all this time. The sustainable design of this home offers a free-flowing floor plan which is both practical and aesthetically appealing.
The location of this home has ALL you will need. Walking distance to Country Club, Bus Stop, Riverdale Shopping centre and just minutes away from Tarneit Gardens Shopping centre, Medical centres, Schools, Parklands, Child care and much more upcoming developments.
• Master bedroom with built in robe and double sliding door access to alfresco.
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in robe.
• Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher along with ample cupboard storage.
• Open plan living comprising spacious dining and living area adjacent to kitchen.
• Central bathroom.
• Spacious laundry with ample storage.
• Spacious alfresco for all year round entertainment.
• Low maintenance front & backyard.
• Remote controlled double car garage with internal/external access.
• Evaporative cooling and split system air cooling system.
• Ducted heating.
• Quality block out blinds throughout the house.
For further queries or to book your private inspections call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 or Mike Saggar on 0412 755 667.
(Photo ID must be presented upon all Inspections).
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1007|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|