41 Henderson Drive, Tarneit, VIC 3029
Sold for $700,000 (Jul 03, 2023)
Beautiful Family Abode in a Prime & Pristine Location .. !
Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly present's ' 41 Henderson Dr, Tarneit '. Located in the highly sought-after " Habitat " estate, this splendid Mimosa built home perfectly suits those looking for their first home or wanting to upgrade their family's lifestyle!
Stylish, refined and luxuriously appointed this family home is in close proximity to all major amenities such as Riverdale Shopping Centre, Wyndham Village shopping Centre, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, Sikh Temple, Schools, Tarneit Train Station and Bus stops. Nearby parks offering expansive green space designed for year-round enjoyment.
• Master bedroom with an En-suite with double vanity and walk in robe.
• Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robe.
• Formal lounge.
• Study nook.
• Grand open plan living & dining area looking over the backyard for all year-round entertainment.
• Modern Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances,900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtop and ample cupboard space.
• Central bathroom and toilet.
• Laundry with backyard access and multiple storage linen cupboard.
• Alfresco with an extension of massive pergola.
• Beautifully landscaped front and backyard. Extras Include:
• Ducted heating.
• Evaporative cooling.
• LED downlights.
• High ceiling.
• Solar panels 6.5Kws.
• Security alarm and much more…! Come and view this elevated and elegant family home that is certain to attract an assortment of potential buyers. Call to arrange an inspection as this one will not last long. Call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 to book your Inspection. (Photo ID required for all Inspections) DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22871067
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:422 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1014|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|