Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents " 5 Life Street, Tarneit ". Located in one of the most desirable estate in Tarneit , this immaculate residence offers a wonderful lifestyle for those seeking an ultra modern feel and contemporary style. The modern’ aesthetics, exclusive light fittings and high-end finishes are market best!
Elegantly maintained, it’s been a home to a caring owner-occupier family, thereby providing an excellent opportunity for the new owner to move in instantly and call it a “Home Sweet Home”.
Fully upgraded, the house boasts high ceilings, classy colour theme, ducted heating and scenic down lights with chandeliers among other refined attractions. Whilst Evaporative Cooling makes house cool amid sweltering heat, the video intercom system provides added security.
Overall, the residence is equipped with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and is beautifully presented that is guaranteed to impress the owners and visitors alike!
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite with extended shower.
• Three spacious bedrooms with walk in robes facilitated by a central spacious bathroom that includes bathtub with separate toilet.
• Grand Open plan living along with dining space overlooking the backyard.
• MasterChef kitchen fitted with upgraded 900mm appliances, stone bench tops and walk in pantry.
• Formal lounge.
• Study nook.
• Spacious laundry with backyard access and walk in Linen cupboard.
• Remote access double garage with epoxy.
• Alfresco with sliding doors.
Other owner inspired features comprise:
• High Ceiling & LED Downlights.
• Quality wooden flooring.
• Exposed Aggregate driveway.
• Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling.
• 6.5 kw solar Panels.
• Fully landscaped front yard and backyard.
• Video intercom doorbell and much more…
Come and view this elevated and stylish family home that is sure to attract an assortment of potential buyers.
Call to arrange an inspection as this one will not last long.
Call Paul Sidana 0433 782 762 to book your Inspection.
(Photo ID required for all Inspections)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||943|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|