Raine & Horne Tarneit proudly presents’ " 8 Brookwood Street, Tarneit ". Located in the highly sought-after “The Rise” Estate, this immaculately presented family home that simply oozes quality from every angle.
Boasting practical living, coupled with close proximity to all major amenities i.e. Riverdale Shopping Centre, Tarneit Garden Shopping Centre, walking distance to Tarneit Rise Primary school and St. John Apostle Primary school, Bus stop and a short drive to Tarneit Train station. This tremendous home presents an ideal choice for astute First home buyers and Investors.
- Master bedroom with an En suite and walk in robe.
- Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robe.
- Study nook.
- Formal Lounge.
- Spacious Open plan living & dining area overlooking the backyard.
- Modern Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & dishwasher.
- Central bathroom and toilet.
- Laundry with backyard access and storage.
- Neatly trimmed front yard.
- Low maintenance backyard for all year round entertainment.
- Ducted heating.
- Split system air cooling.
- Downlights & much more…
Immaculate presentation is sure to impress the fussiest buyers.
Please call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 to book an appointment.
(Photo ID is required for all Inspections).
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||943|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|