Immaculately presented this single level home is nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Bateau Bay, with a 4 minute drive to Bateau Bay beach, Bateau Bay Square, and local schools. Featuring a stunning new bathroom and laundry, Additionally, the interior and exterior of the home have been freshly painted, further enhancing its appeal for first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
• Wide corner block, secure backyard with sunny north aspect
• Three good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
• Freshly painted in calming coastal white palette
• Lounge room opens to covered entertaining verandah
• Separate vast dinning area, with ample natural light
• Brand new bathroom and laundry, with stone vanity top, and soft close drawers
• Modern spacious kitchen, with dishwasher, pantry and electric oven
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, new lighting
• Single garage, with level off street parking
• 1.8km – 4 Minutes to Bateau Bay Beach, coastal walks, Crackneck Lookout
• 1.9km – 4 Minutes to major shopping Centre, Bateau Bay Square
• 1.5km – 3 Minutes to Bateau Bay Primary School
• 11.4 km – 20 minutes to Motorway and Tuggerah train station
Please note Indicative furnishings.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||186|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|