The ideal townhouse for investors, medical professionals or a small family is this three bedroom property that will cater to all your needs.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- bathroom upstairs, second wash room in laundry downstairs
- single car garage
- gas stove in kitchen
- air-conditioning in lounge room
- only five properties in the complex
- visitor parking on-site
- 400m walk to North Gosford Private Hospital
- 1.8km to Gosford Train Station
- 9km to Freeway
Council – $1,110.62 per annum
Water – $912.89 per annum
Strata – $853.80 per quarter approx.
Contact us for more information;
Jordan Denny – 0412 328 621
Paul Denny – 0417 266 488
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|