Our Team Story
“Reduce stress from our clients lives, Empowering them to make rewarding decisions, and Building trust from day one”
Your Agency - Your Team
In our team: no one works alone. Our company is created around a close team of outstanding people, combining a vast array of skills and talents. Whilst each agent specialises in looking after you, it’s reassuring to know you have the entire team working for you as well - from the Sales Agents to our Marketing and operations team, to our Stylists, Photographers, Property Managers & Financial Controllers.
- We work hard – harder than any other agent – to ensure a great result every time.
- We work as a team, sharing our knowledge, buyers and properties; so at any time you have all our agents matching buyers to your development.
- We train and hone our agent and negotiation skills so that every first-offer becomes a great final-offer; to which you can say YES!
- & most importantly, we care for you and the success of your development.
Negotiation is our skill
Naturally you want to achieve the highest possible selling price for each unit in the whole development - so do we. We believe great prices are achieved through skilled negotiation, not reputation. On average we negotiate prices up 6% (& often over 10%). We call this our recovery rate. We achieve the best results for our clients every time which is evident in all the number of record sale prices achieved by Raine&Horne.
Social (Media) experts
We have a full time social media marketing expert. She currently runs a multitude of social media platforms for us and our clients. Your property will benefit greatly from our social media adword campaign experience. We want your property to benefit from our existing network of buyers, sellers and the wider community of the Central Coast and Real Estate. We build social momentum through the combination of Like / Share / Comment with the development itself engaging with buyers and the community online.
We are an Australian based business with our head office in Sydney and offices in multiple countries around the world. Our National network of agents was established in 1908 and presently
380 Residential Offices
46 Commercial Offices
6 Special Project Offices
Raine&Horne Central Coast is a mix of Residential & Commercial offices providing a full range of services including Residential sales & Management, Commercial, Industrial, Retail sales, Leasing, Asset management, Project marketing and development consultation services. Our whole sales team meet twice weekly and share complete transparency through our Sales and Property Management database, support teams & training, our five specialist coastal offices truly work as a single team. With the continuing sophistication of the global real estate market, it is important that you benefit from local knowledge and national strength. We pride ourselves on our key strengths that allow us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients:
- Unique team spirit with exceptional camaraderie
- Intimate local and industry knowledge
- Skilled negotiators
- A proven track record for achieving sales success
- Our marketing and buyer engagement strategies
- A database of qualified buyers from high priced areas on the Coast
- An award winning brand offering consistency, quality and a synergy across all marketing
- Uniquely styled offices which enjoy prime positions with high volumes of pedestrians passing our window displays every week
- Member of REINSW & our Director Brett Hunter is the Deputy President of REINSW
Our Team Culture
Leadership is creating an inspring vision for the future, binding the team to a common cause that becomes greater than any individual’s needs, and then helping execute the mission. The culture of a company is most easily understood by looking to the leader. Years ago, we realised the culture of our company was not meeting our client’s expectations. This shock realisation caused management to take serious action: We closed the office for a day and worked with the team to highlight where we MUST improve to again exceed our clients expectations of a professional realestate agency. With only minimal guidance from management, the vision, mission and cultural document were produced at the end of the day. Today, any new team member receives the cultural document before they join, and then they choose to sign, choose to add immeasurably to our team culture.
Brett’s vision has taken the company from 18 professionals across two offices, to now over 45 professionals across four locations, covering the Coast in:
- Sales & Auctions
- Property Management
- Holiday & short term leasing
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Asset Management
- Finance and Mortgage broking
- Special Projects