WE WILL BE AT THE PROPERTY ON SAT 4th APRIL BETWEEN 2pm – 2:45pm FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS.
Please contact us on 0499 002 467 to arrange your appointment. Time slots available are;
2pm; 2:15pm; 2:30pm or 2:45pm.
For a walk-through video tour of the property (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK3imbj3AaU)
This executive style townhouse designed by Max Thitchener and beautifully presented by Twine Interiors showcases the very best in coastal design, construction & location for your ultimate beach lifestyle. Only 190m walk from the beach, this is the only townhouse available to purchase in this brand new complex of 3 boutique properties.
- The light-filled foyer and radiant northern sun streams through windows soaring two-storeys high
- Ascend the stairs, a white timber balustrade screen forms a wall to separate the staircase from the kitchen, lounge & dining areas
- The stacking doors flow on to the north facing entertaining deck
- The Kitchen has everything a gourmet entertainer could want. With integrated Fridge-freezer, dishwasher, smart stone kitchen benchtops, matte polyurethane white joinery and bench setting for all your entertaining needs.
- Master bedroom is generous in size and has built in robes and ensuite with the two additional bedrooms being located on the bottom
- Throughout the home you will find upstairs has white-washed oak flooring with downstairs having polished concrete.
- High racked ceiling soars throughout the home for all your natural light-streaming through
- The larger-than-usual double garage has space for your surfboards, tool shed or caravan
Neatly addressing the needs of either weekenders or busy permanent residents, this home is for those seeking a life in the sun.
Open Homes will be live streamed on Facebook at the scheduled open time.
Please follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GarthHunterRealEstate/ to view the home this way.
Please do not attend at the property for the open home. Please feel welcome to contact us if you wish to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
1/11 Avoca Drive, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251