An elevated haven of leafy serenity, offering 828 square metres of blue ribbon real estate at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac. This unique home is wonderfully versatile as the ultimate entertainer or private family residence. The home was built for formal events and informal gatherings, showcasing spacious living areas that flow from the light-filled kitchen with 900mm oven & gas cook top, out to your covered alfresco BBQ area. Featuring 5 well proportioned bedrooms upstairs, the huge master bedroom has ducted air conditioning, generous built-in robes and a good sized ensuite. The remaining 4 bedrooms all have built-in robes and ducted air conditioning. The large main bathroom is also on this level with a convenient powder room on the ground floor.
The location is ideal, with school, shopping and transport options very close. The natural beauty of the area is also on offer – Kincumba Mountain reserve for the bush walkers, Brisbane Waters for the fishermen or your choice of the coasts’ stunning beaches are all part of this lifestyle package.
- 5 bedrooms – all with Built-In robes, venetian blinds, air conditioning and new carpet
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Bright kitchen with feature bay window, stone benchtops and an inbuilt breakfast bar
- New floating timber floors downstairs and freshly painted inside & out
- Ample storage for linen and lager appliances
- Huge laundry opens to rear garden
- Open plan lounge / dining areas with custom roman blinds
- Covered alfresco entertaining timber deck
- Landscaped, terraced rear garden with garden shed
- North facing level lawn area or room for your pool
- Fenced back yard, good for dogs
- Single carport plus off-street parking
- Double brick ground level
Simply move in and celebrate your life’s new chapter.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$413 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|