Situated in the enticing area of Bensville, this superb private waterfront reserve property overlooks the stunning surrounds of Cockle Bay, a quiet, sheltered arm of the Brisbane Waters. Its located within 10 minutes of Macmasters Beach, Copacabana and Avoca Beach, handy to great local schools and major shopping centres.
The property features:
- Four bedrooms, two with built in robes, two with ensuite & walk in robes
- Three bathrooms, main & two ensuites
- Triple car garage, two with automated doors
- Large level block 1193 sqm
- Potential granny flat subject to Council approval
- Zoned reversed ducted air-conditioning
- Bottled gas and gas stove
- Stainless steel appliances
- Two living areas, formal with the magical water views
- A sun drenched in ground saltwater pool
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard
- Waterfront reserve- Mooring available subject to application
This is quite simply an ideal family property. Kids can play safely in the massive garden or out the front on the grassy reserve down to the waterfront. You can stroll to the local wharf for a fish or launch a boat for an afternoon on the water.
The lifestyle options are endless.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|