When searching for a family home we find a common denominator among buyers, a list of non-negotiable features that they require.
The list usually looks a little like this…
- Double garage with internal access TICK
- Two separate living spaces TICK
- 4 good size bedrooms with built ins TICK
- Main bedroom with LARGE walk in robe and ensuite TICK
- Large centrally located kitchen and dining space TICK
- Grassed yard with a pool or room for a pool TICK
- Private and convenient location, preferably a cul de sac TICK
- Modern in design and high ceilings TICK
- Easy access to freeway TICK
- Addition of a media room/study or guest room TICK
As you can see, this home ticks all the boxes.
The only thing you need to do now is to come and see for yourself….
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|