Enjoying a private yet sun drenched easterly aspect with ocean glimpses, this exceptionally presented home located on 1258sqm has been finished to the finest detail and showcases luxury on every level.
- The high raked ceilings featured throughout the formal lounge and dining area and separate informal lounge/tv area are standout features of this home.
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stone benchtops overlooking the lounge room with fire place offers a welcoming feel
- All 4 bedrooms have with built in robes & ceiling fans with new carpet
- The enormous main bedroom retreat with full bathroom, walk in robe, reading area, lounge & private deck is right up there as one of the most luxurious main bedrooms on the Coast
- An abundance of extra storage space on the lower level will ensure you have lots of room or an easy conversion into separate accommodation
- Double lock up garage with internal entry and room for a workshop
- The property is completed by its beautiful low maintenance fully landscaped yard with cubby house for the kids
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$473 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
113 Hillside Road., Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251