12/12-14 Hills Street, Gosford, New South Wales, 2250

  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

For Rent

$375 per week   |   Available From: 17 October 2019

Tiled & Terrific!

This spacious & modern two bedroom unit is conveniently located within walk to Gosford CBD, train station, bus terminal, schools & shops. Featuring;

& Large, tiled open plan living area with a spacious balcony with district views

& Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, brekkie bar

& Two good size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, main with bathroom access

& Spacious bathroom with bath tub & additional toilet for your convenience

& Outdoor common garden courtyard with softplay area for the children

& Secured remote control entrance to garage, with car space & lift access, no pets

To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au

Wondering about the complex 12-14 Hills Street? According to Domain.com – The average owner occupier has been living in this building for 4 years and 4 months and there are 19 units of which 40% are owner occupied with the remaining 60% tenanted.

Using Google Assistant or Google Mini or simply SMS to 0488 849 655 you can ask anything about your property or your lease:

Just ask “Hey Google” &

“When is my rent due?” or “When is my next inspection?” or

“Leave a message for my property manager”, or “My tap is leaking”, or

“I need an electrician” and even: “Hey Google, pay my rent”

Go here to see how it all works: www.rhconcierge.com.au

We look forward to helping you find the right property and providing our unique Raine&Horne Concierge service to you at your next home.

Inspection Times:

  • Tue October 15 at 3:00PM to 3:15PM

Property Info:

  • Property ID: 21334571
  • Property Type: Unit
  • Building / Floor Area: 85 sqm
  • Garages: 1
  • Land Area: 1105.0 sqm

We Know Your Area

R&H Suburb Profile: Gosford

R&H Suburb Summary Houses
Number of sales 6
Average Price $754,167
Median Price $907,000
Median Rental Price $410 p.w.
Change in Rental Rate (5yr) 17 %
R&H Suburb Summary Units
Number of sales 131
Average Price $467,698
Median Price $432,500
Median Rental Price $390 p.w.
Change in Rental Rate (5yr) 15 %
Gosford, NSW - Median Trend
  • 12/12-14 Hills Street, Gosford,
    New South Wales, 2250