Architecturally unique, gorgeous home commands sweeping & panoramic views of MacMasters beach, headland & Cockrone lagoon. Displaying floor-to-ceiling windows, this home is bathed in natural light & features an array of ultra-modern fixtures. With no expense spared, highlights include:-
- Entry vestibule with bamboo flooring
- Caesarstone kitchen with soft close drawers & cupboards, Miele dishwasher & Omega oven, induction cooktop & canopy rangehood.
- Lounge room with slow combustion wood fire place & dining with stunning views.
- Opens through glass sliding doors to large outdoor entertaining deck
- Ducted air conditioning
- Upstairs (level 2) to 4 bedrooms, master (option 1) with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Or master (option 2) has an adjoining generous space – ideal as an office, nursery or storage – This room opens to an undercover deck area plus another storage room
- Upstairs (level 3) is a huge versatile space with high, yes very high ceilings – currently used as an artist’s studio / gallery, it could be a stunning parents retreat, media room, games room or other special purpose space, commanding the best views.
- Less than 250 metres to the lagoon, 400 metres to the beach & only 500 metres to the cafes & shops, this is the perfect permanent or holiday home. The best of all worlds.
Only your physical inspection will give you a complete appreciation of this, one of a kind, home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
135 Copacabana Drive, Copacabana,
New South Wales, 2251