Set high amongst the trees is this recently refreshed 3 bedroom home is looking for new owners.
Enjoy a cup of tea on the back deck in the sun, relax and play on the lower deck with the kids, or create an entertaining space for the large family occasions.
The fully fenced yard space is suitable for a cubby house, trampoline or a game of soccer, the choice is yours.
As with all high set homes the opportunity to utilise the downstairs area is always a draw card. The current owners have done just that. They have a great rumpus/second lounge space, but its also suitable for a 4th bedroom or guest accomodation featuring an ensuite and study area.
The home has been lovingly maintained and recently had a new kitchen ensuring the new buyer the opportunity to just move in and enjoy the home.
• Three seperate deck spaces for entertaining
• White wash floorboards
• Well-appointed kitchen and breakfast bar space
• Bedrooms have built ins and new carpet
• Good sized bathroom with separate toilet
• Gas heating, combustion fire place and air conditioning
• Convenience of second bathroom and toilet
• Large carpeted rumpus area that can also be utilised as a guest quarters
• Study space for home office
• Direct access to oversized back deck
• Located in a quiet leafy street
• Terrigal primary and high zoning and close to public transport
• Short drive to shopping and recreational options
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
14 Trade Winds Avenue, Terrigal,
New South Wales, 2260