Nestled in a tropical setting, this unique property offers a casual beach side lifestyle. With its proximity to Avoca Beach it is ideal for couples, young families or downsizers. There is also the potential to extend to create your dream home.
- Extra-large main bedroom with potential to convert to two
- Large bathroom joint with laundry
- Fantastic kitchen with Miele appliances
- Separate dining & living
- Timber flooring throughout
- Split System air conditioning downstairs/ upstairs
- Secluded entertaining courtyard
- Private grassed yard area
- Single carport
- Holiday rental potential
This adorable home is just waiting for its new owners, represents outstanding value and is an absolute must to inspect to appreciate the attraction and appeal.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
14 Walder Crescent, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251