Introducing this impressive home ideal for a young family, downsizers or retirees wanting the security and convenience of unit living without the associated strata costs. This cosy but modern home is immaculate both inside and out with nothing to spend. Offering low maintenance pristine gardens, privacy and an idyllic location only a short walk to the beach, shops and cafes.
- Flat 15 walk to Terrigal Beach and Shops
- Nothing to spend, newly painted/carpeted
- New bamboo flooring and all round plantation shutters
- Brand new main bathroom with frameless shower screen
- New light-filled kitchen with stone bench tops
- Lounge/home theatre room
- Large Eastern sunroom overlooking rear yard
- New zoned ducted air conditioning
- Private outdoor covered entertaining area ideal for alfresco dining
- Single car garage with remote access plus large extended storage area – professionally fitted throughout with aut. timed fan system.
- Driveway parking for extra 2 cars plus good side access.
- Sunny grassed rear yard, secure, fully fenced for privacy and framed by established landscaped gardens
Homes of this calibre are a rarity. With all living and bedroom areas set over one level, it is currently configured as 2 bedrooms with an extra living area, which could be easily converted back to a 3rd bedroom if desired. You can be reassured that the TLC and meticulous attention to detail of the current owners will ensure the start of many fond memories in your new home
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|