Enjoy the serenity and north facing valley views from this original brick home that captures the coastal sea breezes.
- All four bedroom have raked ceilings plus the master bedroom having an ensuite
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining area with views and high ceilings
- Family size kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Bathroom is neat and tidy with plenty of naturally sunlight
- The setting is quiet, private and tranquil with an abundance of bird life
- Double lock up garage + additional storage room that you could turn into the perfect home office or guest accommodation.
- The property offers a variety of opportunities to a whole range of purchasers – to extend, knock down and re-build, or tidy up what’s there plenty of options.
- Other features include; Water tank, town water & absorbtion septic system
All of this located only a short drive to Terrigal Beach, shops, cafes, and local schools
All reasonable offers considered prior to auction.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||180|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
155 Hastings Road, Terrigal,
New South Wales, 2260