Beautifully renovated and extended and in perfect keeping with its charming 1930’s heritage, this magnificent period residence is a dream home for those looking to enjoy the best of the past and the present.
Showcasing a seamless integration of traditional features, luxury modern updates, and stunning design, this home offers outstanding views and privacy on one of Saratoga’s most exclusive streets.
• Views from the air-conditioned master bedroom and ensuite with heated floor
• Well placed kitchen near the centrally located stone fireplace
• Separate dining and living areas
• Mezzanine family room overlooks kitchen and living areas
• Raked ceilings and custom designed windows allow for ample natural light to fill the home and provide great views
• Detached garage with an amazing workspace, currently used as an artist studio is perfect for the creative type
• In-ground lap-pool is set amongst the romantic stone stairways and established garden
• Wrap around verandah
• 3,636m2 of land, that rises to the Mount. Pleasant reserve from the backdoor
Originally built with stone quarried by hand on site in the 1930’s this home is one of only a handful left in Saratoga with a such a rich history.
Call or email us to arrange an inspection now as this great property will not last long.
Bernie Pols – 0479 163 824
Steve Thomas – 0402 706 318
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|