A superb investment or lifestyle opportunity is presented with peace, privacy and a pleasant outlook.
- Four bedrooms, two-bathrooms and brick construction.
- Perfect for those looking to renovate, invest or purchasing a first home
- The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area flows to the backyard
- Private, level backyard perfect for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends amongst the leafy surrounds.
- Single garage plus room to store your boat or caravan
- Tenant currently paying $540 per week and happy to stay on
- Moments to Avoca Beach public school, cafes, restaurants & Avoca Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$613 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$473 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
187 Cape Three Points Road, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251