Perfect for either first home buyers wanting to get into the market or investors seeking strong rental return. This tidy and well presented home is nestled on a 708sqm block and ideally located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Open plan design with polished timber floors
- Three spacious bedrooms all have built in robes & the master bedroom has an ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances & island bench seating
- Spacious living and dining rooms
- There are two separate entertaining decks perfect for year-round entertaining
- Substantial backyard
Minutes to Coles Shopping Centre, public & private schools, local park & public transport connections.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
20 Narani Avenue, Niagara Park,
New South Wales, 2250