Beautifully set overlooking the valley, this family home provides ultimate privacy while offering stunning features throughout to ensure everyday is relaxing.
- Set on a massive 905sqm block, this split level home is located in a quite street and is all about entertaining and taking in the bush views on offer.
- The main living room is the central feature with high raked ceilings and a lovely welcoming open plan design
- The kitchen is ideally in the centre of the home with loads of storage & island bench seating
- In addition you have a separate formal lounge area, study nook & TV area
- Main bedroom with ensuite and its own private courtyard
- The main bathroom has separate bath & shower
- All bedrooms are bright & airy with one bedroom also featuring split level loft area
- Spacious outdoor entertaining deck with natural bush backdrop
- Other extras include; double lock up garage, plenty of storage, additional powder room, gas heating & open fireplace.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
22 Chapman Crescent, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251