Superbly positioned in the one of the Central Coasts most tightly held absolute beachfront enclaves, this fabulous property enjoys the best of worlds, located midway between the surf clubs of both Copacabana and MacMasters Beach.
With its own private pathway to the sand, the property basks in point blank views of the lagoon and the entire beach to MacMasters Headland in the distance.
With the option of two beaches for surfing, the safety of a calm lagoon for younger kids and the convenience of local shops close by, this is without doubt one of the finest beachfront locations on the Central Coast.
- large 2 storey residence with direct beach access, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and fully renovated throughout
- superb open plan interiors upstairs, spacious covered deck with electric Vergola and lower level games/TV room
- Danish design kitchen by Dan Kitchens, Bosch & Liebherr appliances, Ceasarstone benchtops
- Blackbutt floors, Jetmaster fireplace with marble surrounds, 4 split system reverse cycle air conditioners
- sandstone courtyard and paths, marine grade 316 stainless handrails and zero maintenance Mod-Wood decking
- electric gate entry, security system, level lawns and low maintenance gardens
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|