Property ID: 20919078
Be totally enchanted by this superbly designed resort-style sanctuary offering an emphasis on entertaining and recreation whilst showcasing modern, inspiring interiors.
From the moment you set eyes on the property the unique grandeur of this 650-square metre home takes your breath away. The impressive granite entrance over reflection ponds leads to beautifully appointed rooms of majestic proportions whilst floor to ceiling windows invite an abundance of natural light.
The master bedroom wing is spacious and offers a dressing room and marble ensuite with a spa and separate vanities. The three remaining bedrooms all have walk-in robes and are serviced by a 3-way bathroom with spa bath.
Soaring domed ceilings compliment the formal lounge/dining with a travertine gas feature fireplace. The domed ceiling effect is repeated in the generous, casual family living areas with terrazzo underfloor heating. The kitchen boasts a 7- burner stainless steel gas cooker and island bar.
- Private Coastal Estate set on 2.7 acres above Macmasters Beach.
- Bordering on to Bouddi National Park and only 750 metres to Macmasters Beach and Little Bay. Whale watching in season and walking trails nearby for those lovers of the great outdoors.
- Foxtel IQ3 with unlimited internet access,
- Security floor safe.
- Spectacular games room offering pool table, pro-table tennis and additional queen-sized sofa bed if required. Total sleeping capacity 10.
- Heated 12.5 × 5 metre in-ground mineral pool, bocce court, golf putting/ pitching green.
- 2 car auto garage plus 4 undercover parking spaces.
- Cabana seats 12 plus 6-seater overflow table adjoining.
- Gas stainless steel barbeque setting and fire pit.
- Excellent investment potential (holiday lettings, corporate etc).
- An oval office provides a special finishing touch to the splendour of The White House.
- Located only one and a half hours drive North from Sydney CBD or via a spectacular 25-
minutes helicopter flight from Sydney International Airport to the Central Coast.
Seeing is believing!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-56 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|