Situated in a stunning boutique development, these last two remaining luxuriously appointed townhouses offer a magical location adjacent to multiple parks, a stroll to the Japanese gardens, waterfront reserve, cafes and shops.
- Spacious open plan indoor/outdoor living flowing to large courtyard
- Modern kitchen, stone benches and European appliances
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk through robe and large ensuite
- Beautiful European oak timber flooring
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with internal access, NBN ready
Minutes from major public transport, East Gosford’s chic restaurants, the Jardin Residences offer you a secluded location yet a lifestyle of conveniences at your fingertips.
Investment information available upon request.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
4/1A Adelaide Street, East Gosford,
New South Wales, 2250