Situated in a stunning boutique development, these last two remaining luxuriously appointed townhouses offer a magical location adjacent to multiple parks, a stroll to the Japanese gardens, waterfront reserve, cafes and shops.
- Spacious open plan indoor/outdoor living flowing to large courtyard
- Modern kitchen, stone benches and European appliances
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk through robe and large ensuite
- Beautiful European oak timber flooring
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with internal access, NBN ready
Minutes from major public transport, East Gosford’s chic restaurants, the Jardin Residences offer you a secluded location yet a lifestyle of conveniences at your fingertips.
Investment information available upon request.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
|Aspect Central Coast School, East Gosford||76 York Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Special||Non-Government||0.3 km|
Gosford East Public School
|47 York Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Primary||Government||0.5 km|
St Joseph's Catholic College
|2 Russell Drysdale Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Secondary||Non-Government||0.64 km|
St Edward's Christian Brothers' College
|13 Frederick Street East Gosford NSW 2250||Secondary||Non-Government||0.77 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.