Located in a quiet street in Kincumber yet only minutes’ to local beaches, Kincumber Coles & shopping village, & local public and private schools sits this well presented brick home with surrounding established gardens.
- Open plan living and dining area flows onto the covered outdoor entertaining area
- Brand new kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances & butlers pantry
- Well-proportioned bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Covered paved outdoor area overlooking the sun-drenched pool
- Level grassed yard with clothes line
- Single garage with additional storage space
The property is absolutely ideal for families looking to downsize, first home buyers or investors.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
5 Monica Street, Kincumber,
New South Wales, 2251