Capturing all day sun, this superbly presented family home is an exceptional lifestyle opportunity. Enjoying a massive 800sqm NE fully fenced block, this newly renovated home offers privacy, light, space, tranquility and style all rolled into one.
- The open plan upper level flows from the lounge, dining and centrally located kitchen complete with island bench, out to the outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the yard.
- Also on this level there are four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, the master bedroom has an ensuite and WIR.
- The main bathroom also has a separate shower and bath.
- This functional & clever design allows all your living & entertaining to operate on one level!
- The study has the potential to be converted into a 5th bedroom for the growing family.
- Downstairs offers you an extra living area for the kids or your own private space to unwind by the slow combustion fireplace and relax while the sun streams onto the newly built terrace.
- Easy flowing interiors throughout with the soft white floors, plantation shutters and A/C make day to day living comfortable and enjoyable!
- Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the home including a flat grassed play area providing boundless opportunities for kids to explore, play and enjoy the great outdoors
- The DLUG accessed by an automatic roller door provides plenty of storage space for all
your family bikes, surfboards, toys and including an extra parking spot for the boat or caravan.
Make sure you make time to come and check out this stunning home, you will be impressed as soon as you turn into the quiet street.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
5 Pembroke Court, Terrigal,
New South Wales, 2260