Proudly occupying 474sqm on the high side of an idyllic street, surrounded by a selection of retired couples and young families.
This treasured home captures a beautiful lifestyle opportunity. The residence creates an ideal entry point for a young family or downsize for the empty nester’s, with a potential for an extra income stream utilising the self contained studio
Positioned in a tightly-held pocket of Terrigal and now offered to the market, this home’s location also allows a sea change lifestyle and is mere moments from local shops and approx. 15 mins to Gosford railway for commuters.
- Sunlit, north facing main living area with timber floors
- Back deck, covered alfresco space and flat family friendly lawn at rear
- All three of the peaceful bedrooms have polished floor boards
- Flexible layout also has a separate self-contained studio for guests
- Comfortable now with ample scope to add further value if so desired
- Modern main bathroom, lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
- A home of enviable light, tranquillity, convenience and potential.
- Bus stop only 100m away which allows easy transport to goes to Erina, Gosford or Terrigal
- Other features include outdoor shower, water tanks and plenty of storage underneath the house.
Currently tenanted for $700 per/wk.
First Viewing Saturday 12th May at 11.00 – 11.30am
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
Terrigal Public School
|20 Havenview Road Terrigal NSW 2260||Primary||Government||0.7 km|
Terrigal High School
|100 Charles Kay Drive Terrigal NSW 2260||Secondary||Government||1.32 km|
Aspect Central Coast School
|55-73 Duffys Road Terrigal NSW 2260||Combined||Non-Government||1.43 km|
Avoca Beach Public School
|91A The Round Drive Avoca Beach NSW 2251||Primary||Government||2.75 km|
|St Edward's Christian Brothers' College, Terrigal campus (The Haven Education Centre)||165 Serpentine Road Terrigal NSW 2260||Secondary||Non-Government||2.76 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.