Brand New & Vacant- Call to book your private inspection.
This luxurious 2-bedroom ground floor apartment interior is contemporary yet timeless. What sets it apart from others, is its unique sun drenched north facing aspect, and amazing 410 sqm of fully fenced grassed yard & paved outdoor entertaining areas.
With private access to the resort style pool, 2 car parking including over sized single lock up garage and loads of storage areas, this is an absolute one of a kind.
- Two bedrooms, main with ensuite & access to outdoor area
- Bedrooms with build in robes
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Caesarstone bench top with Miele appliances
- Integrated refrigerator
- Sheer roller blinds to all glazed doors and windows
- Wall hung dryer
- Foxtel & NBN ready
- Flyscreens on all windows
- External gas points
- Pet friendly complex
- Oversized single lock up garage plus extra car space
- Storage cage
Elysium has an ambiance and atmosphere all of its own, radiating a cosmopolitan beachside living vibe. Only a stone’s throw from the beach, walking distance to Terrigal and its restaurants and cafes, Elysium is one of Terrigal’s most sought-after addresses.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||185|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
502/156 Terrigal Drive, Terrigal,
New South Wales, 2260