Property ID: 19913405
That’s the word that fills your mind when you step through the front door of this stunning beach side sanctuary. Wrapped around an inviting plunge pool, this architecturally designed home is a haven for luxurious modern eco-living.
Located only 1.6km to Terrigal beach, in a private setting, the home is set superbly on the block to capture cool ocean breezes throughout summer, and is bathed in light year round. Throw open the expansive glass doors that surround the salt-water plunge pool, which forms the focal point of the home, and watch with uninterrupted views the children swim. Thanks to its easy indoor-outdoor flow this is the perfect family home.
Features include four large bedrooms all with robes, two and a half bathrooms (ensuite with freestanding bath), three living areas, double garage plus off-street parking. Security alarm, key less front door entry, ducted air conditioning and great outdoor entertaining area plus backyard lawn.
- Light and spacious lounge opens to deck and pool area
- Combined kitchen and dining, both with direct views of the pool
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, soft-close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas and electric cooking
- Year-round entertaining is a breeze with an in-ground plunge pool featuring commercial grade glass, extensive decks, and seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Master bedroom opens to the pool and deck, and features an impressive marble ensuite with waterfall shower head, freestanding bath and ample storage.
- Three additional oversized, light and airy bedrooms, two with built-ins and the other with a spacious walk-in robe
- Sophisticated, marble main bathroom with double-sized shower, bath and vanity
- Upstairs living area with leafy views of Terrigal lagoon
- Centrally located internal laundry
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and surrounds
- Double garage with remote entry access
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|