Enjoying a private yet sun drenched aspect with lagoon views, this exceptionally presented family home located on a massive level 1295sqm has been finished to the finest detail and showcases luxury on every level.
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stone benchtops overlooks the lounge room, entertaining deck & level yard
- Separate lounge & dining room upstairs and TV room/ rumpus area downstairs
- Two outdoor entertaining decks accessed by enormous bi-folding doors
- All bedrooms are spacious & offer plenty of natural light
- The enormous main bedroom offers an ensuite and two separate built ins robes
- An abundance of extra storage space on the lower level will ensure you have lots of room for all your toys
- Double lock up garage with internal entry and room for a workshop + extra large double carport + tool shed + separate additional car space perfect for the van, trailer or boat.
- Extras include – ducted air conditioning, underfloor heating downstairs, under house cellar / storeroom, 8000 litres of water tanks, access to Avoca Lagoon, plantation shutters
- The property is completed by its beautiful low maintenance fully landscaped yard with fire pit to keep you warm for entertaining friends on those chilly winter nights
- All this within an easy walk to the local school, an abundance of local cafes and of course the beach for that early morning surf, swim or run!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
75 The Round Drive, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251