“Buying & Selling” with Craig & Carla !
Showcasing a dynamic sweeping view, this north-facing Penthouse Apartment is wonderfully catered for with private entertainment balcony, which has seamless access to the kitchen and spacious living room. Enjoy the effortless flow on offer, ensuring that hosts and guests are comfortably engaged. Picture enjoying some “you” time here or with the company of family & friends.
This lifestyle residence is rich with natural light and has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout. Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, three more generous sized bedrooms, main bathroom, laundry, single lock up garage and storage room.
The secret here is the central location and natural beauty at your doorstep with everything this cosmopolitan seaside township has to offer.
Penthouse – 9/5 Marine Parade The Entrance enjoys the summer breezes and offers all the beachside and lakeside lifestyle lovelies such as:
- Premier street address in one of Australia’s most sought after lifestyle townships.
- To the north is the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
- To the south is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club, then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
- To the east are The Channel, The Entrance Beach & Ocean Baths and all their glory including surfing, swimming & other natural beauty.
- To the west is the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Sydney CBD 1 h 23 min and Newcastle CBD 58 min.
This magnificent penthouse could just be the lifestyle apartment your looking for.
Council Rates: $1,585.60 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $601.52
Strata Fees: $1,310.42 approx. per quarter
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
9/5 Marine Parade, The Entrance,
New South Wales, 2261