Rarely offered in the Wamberal property market, this spacious and well presented villa residence affords a comfortable and low maintenance lifestyle in a convenient location. It is located just a short walk to the local shops, Wamberal Beach and literally, has a bus at the door.
The villas internal design features a spacious split level floor-plan with high vaulted ceilings in the main lounge area, whilst externally there is large, sun-drenched North facing garden courtyard plus another al fresco veranda.
There is internal access from the garage, new floors and carpet throughout, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, freshly painted interiors and double glazed windows on all bedroom windows ensuring whisper quiet nights.
The property is currently rented until March 2020, returning $490/week.
Some features of the property include;
– roomy interiors with separate kitchen, dining and lounge areas
– main bedroom with ensuite and full wall built in robes
– bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built in storage
– all bedroom are north facing with views into the garden
– secure single garage with internal access plus an internal laundry
– large north facing garden courtyard
– ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– 500 metres to 24 hour service station, medical centre, cafes, takeaway, wine cellar, hair
salons, dentist, jeweler and quality seafood provider.
– 1 km walk to lagoon and beach
– 750 metres to Breakers Country Club.
This a rare opportunity in Wamberal, to acquire a low maintenance villa residence, ideal for either a long term investment property or as comfortable down-sizer in a handy beach-side location
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
9/93 Old Gosford Rd, Wamberal,
New South Wales, 2260