Holiday Accommodation Terms & Conditions
RAINE & HORNE TIN CAN BAY - AGENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO LINEN OR TOILETRIES ARE SUPPLIED UNLESS SPECIFIED
- All bookings are subject to the following terms & conditions, by paying a deposit you are accepting the following terms & conditions:
- A deposit of $200 must be paid within 7 days of booking or your booking will not be retained. The premises mentioned herein are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period booked for.
- The premises occupied must be respected at all times. NO EXCESSIVE NOISE OR PARTIES will be tolerated. Raine and Horne Tin Can Bay reserves the right to terminate with immediate evictions should the Terms and Conditions not be met. Tenants who do not observe this rule will not be welcomed back.
- LINEN: Please check if your selected holiday accommodation is provided with linen & towels. Our properties are fully self -contained, however most do not include household linen. Pillows/doonas and blankets are provided however sheets, pillow cases, all bathroom towelling, and tea towels, etc will be required. All care is taken to provide necessary equipment in our holiday properties however no responsibility is taken if the property does not provide to your needs.
- TOILETRIES: No toiletries are provided what so ever. You will be required to bring toilet paper, soap, etc.
- CLEANING SUPPLIES: Some properties provide cleaning supplies however we recommend you bring: garbage bags, multi-purpose cleaner, paper towel, dishwashing liquid, chux cloths, washing powder etc.
- All monies must be paid 2 weeks before your stay commences.
- The office is not open on weekends or public holidays alternative arrangements will be made for key collection. Contact the office during working hours for details.
- PETS: No pets (unless authorised) will be allowed in flats, units or cottages. (Registered Seeing Eye and Special Needs dogs excluded). Pet friendly accommodation must be left free of pet droppings, a clean up fee may apply if this is not done. All pet friendly accommodation will incur an extra charge of $100; this is to cover a flea treatment which will be completed after your stay.
- Each property has a maximum number of guests allowed at any time, any guest exceeding this maximum amount is strictly prohibited and will be asked to leave.
- All tenancies begin at 2pm and expire at 10am on day of departure irrespective of time of arrival.
- In accordance with QLD Legislation under no circumstances is smoking permitted inside a holiday premises. All cigarette butts must be put out and picked up and disposed of in the garbage. If any traces of cigarette smoke/damage is found in the property, a special cleaning fee will apply.
- All breakages and damages; including chipped and cracked crockery must be replaced with a product of similar quality. If any breakages or damages are found after vacating this will be reimbursed from the Security Deposit/Booking Bond.
- Furniture must not be moved around from room to room. A fee of $50 will be charged to move the furniture back.
- Garbage must be placed in the garbage bins provided. Garbage bins are to be put on the kerb Sunday night for collection or on the day of your departure. If not adhered to a fee of $20 per bin may be charged.
- We recommend prawn shells and seafood scraps are frozen until garbage collection day. Fish must not be cleaned on the premises.
- Keys/remotes are collected at the Raine & Horne office. A spare key/remote is not always available, especially after business hours. Tenants will be charged $50 if a staff member from Raine & Horne is required to bring keys to you after hours otherwise you are responsible for payment of a locksmith should keys/remotes be lost at the cost of which the locksmith charges.
- On departure keys/remotes are to be returned to Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay by 10am – do not leave keys/remotes at the rental premises. If leaving out of office hours, please place in Raine & Horne letterbox at 6 Gympie Road, Tin Can Bay.
- No responsibility is taken for tenant’s property left on the premises. Please check all wardrobes and drawers before vacating. If you require your items posted back they will be sent COD for you to pay at collection from the Post Office.
- You are required to leave the premises in the condition you found it – neat and tidy. The kitchen benches, floors etc. are to be left clean, washing up done and dishes put away, all garbage wrapped, placed in the wheelie bin/s & the bins to be placed on the kerb. In the event that this is not adhered to you will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
- Bookings are made in good faith by our agency but may be subject to change as notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the owner of the premises which is out of our control. (Every reasonable effort will be made to offer any available similar accommodation should this occur but no guarantee can be made).
- In the event of the property being offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or their Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment – 24 hours notice will be given.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT/BOOKING BOND ("bond")- An additional nominated bond is required for all bookings and to be paid prior to check-in. The bond will be released within 5 business days after the cleaner has cleaned and inspected the property and subject to the other conditions in Agent Terms & Conditions. The deposit can be refunded via electronic transfer to your bank account or to a Credit Card (American Express excluded). The Guest authorises and acknowledges that the bond will be used to reimburse the Owner or Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay any cost incurred that has breached the Agents Terms & Conditions included but not limited to extra cleaning charges, extra tariff, loss, damage or breakage to any inclusions or the actual property while occupying the Premises. If the amount of bond is insufficient to pay or reimburse the whole cost or expense to Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay or the Owner, the Guest(s) acknowledge their liability to pay to or reimburse Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay or the Owner for any outstanding cost or expense.
- CANCELLATIONS - In the event of cancelling a booking for any reason a $30 cancellation fee will apply. For bookings cancelled prior to 1 month before arrival the balance of deposit will be refunded less the $30 cancellation fee. For bookings cancelled less than 1 month prior to arrival there will be no refund unless the property is booked again for the exact period cancelled. No refund is made on any unused portion of rent if guests vacate prior to their departure date.
- Raine & Horne Tin Can Bay reserves the right to alter, cancel or change any tariffs or Agent Terms & Conditions as a result of changes to Government Legislation or the requirements of property owners or Body Corporate at any time without notice.
For all emergencies contact 07 5486 2066 or 0448 132 255