Full of character and charm, you will love this unique and quaint home with the cosy feel, featuring timber panels, french doors, a large pool and an opportunity for two living areas if needed.
This is a fabulous home located in the central area of Tin Can Bay with the water only 800m away, the local shopping centre 700m and the Country club within walking distance.
The ambience is perfect for those people that like entertaining. Features include, fully security screened, air-conditioning, Back to grid solar 2.5kw panels, fans in every room.
If you are looking to live in Tin Can Bay and are looking for something different – inspect this home – you won’t be disappointed.
UPSTAIRS is open living with the kitchen having a gas stove, timber benches + a dishwasher
- 3 cosy bedrooms
- Or 3rd bedroom currently used as a lounge room with a balcony overlooking the pool
- 1 renovated bathroom with a claw foot bathtub
- Open living
- Balcony adjacent to the lounge/dining area
Venturing DOWNSTAIRS there is a fantastic separate area with a full shower and toilet, living area, and another bedroom. This area overlooks the in-ground pool and a place to relax with the entertaining undercover patio. perfect for guests, teenager retreat or a home business.
- 1 large bedroom or media room
- Lounge area with a bar
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Undercover / entertaining area with BBQ adjacent to the pool
- Swimming all year round with a solar saltwater heated pool
- Adjoining the entertaining area is a large bench and double sink which offers the
perfect spot to clean off your catch of the day
- 7.5m x 4.5m garage with a 2.8m high opening
- another double garage and single carport
Call Rebecca today to inspect this amazing property!
0427 718 553
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|