This 3 bedroom highset home is just the place to experience the peace and tranquillity of the small beachside village of Tinnanbar.
For those who are not familiar with Tinnanbar, it has approximately 30 permanent families in the township and is situated halfway between Tin Can Bay and Maryborough on the shores of the Great Sandy Strait.
The upstairs area of the house consists of
- 2 built-in bedrooms,
- bathroom with separate shower and toilet,
- light and airy open lounge and dining area,
- plenty of cupboards in the modern kitchen
- an adjoining built-in sunroom with sea views.
- a large deck at the back off the living area where you can take in the sea views while sitting, relaxing and having a bar-b-q with family and friends.
- A smaller balcony off the main bedroom has sea views and provides a quiet spot to sit, relax and catch the cooling sea breezes.
Downstairs is a self contained area with a laundry, another built-in bedroom and an extra shower and toilet. There is parking under the house for 2 cars and a boat with a drive through adjoining carport at the rear. The back yard is fenced for the safety of children and pets.
The price of this affordable house is $380,000, so don’t miss the opportunity for an inspection. Please contact Judy Brooks, the local Tinnanbar Real Estate Agent, on (07) 4129 8298 or email [email protected] and I’ll be happy to make an appointment to show you through the property at any suitable time.