Sea views and breezes from the back deck! Sit out and experience the peace and tranquillity of the small seaside village of Tinnanbar.
For those who are not familiar with Tinnanbar, the town has 33 permanent families and is situated halfway between Tin Can Bay and Maryborough on the shores of the Great Sandy Strait. It is an ideal area for fishing, crabbing, kayaking and bush walking, with an abundance of flora, fauna and bird life.
This 3 bedroom highset home is your chance to get into the Tinnanbar property market at a reasonable price.
The upstairs area of the house consists of
- 2 built-in bedrooms,
- bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- light and airy open lounge and dining area
- modern kitchen with new stove
- an adjoining sunroom with sea views
- a large deck off the sunroom where you can take in the sea views while relaxing and having a bar-b-q with family and friends.
- A smaller balcony off the main bedroom has sea views and provides a quiet spot to sit, relax and catch the cooling sea breezes.
Downstairs has a self contained area with a built-in bedroom, an extra shower, toilet and a laundry.
There is parking under the house for 2 cars and a boat with a drive through adjoining carport at the rear. The back yard is fenced for the safety of children and pets.
The price of this affordable house has been reduced to $350,000, so don’t miss the opportunity for an inspection. Please contact Judy Brooks, the local Tinnanbar Real Estate Agent, on (07) 4129 8298 or email [email protected] and I’ll be happy to make an appointment to show you through the property.