From the front of the the home it does not give away its actual size. Be quick to inspect this one. Homes are not staying on the market long in our beautiful Tin Can Bay!
The property has the following features:
• 4 bedrooms, main bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
• Inside has had some fresh paint, security screens and doors
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 2 living areas, reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large entertainment area under roof, additional BBQ area and a garden shed
• Single carport, established gardens
• Fully fenced backyard, side access
If you’re looking for a home in a brilliant location, close to some great fishing spots and live the bay lifestyle, this is a must to inspect.
This is a great family home, holiday home or investment property.
Don’t let this be the fish that got away!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|