This home is nestled among your own piece of paradise with a sub tropical rain forest and an abundance of birds and wildlife at your doorstep. Set on over 2500m2, the beautifully landscaped gardens are surprisingly low maintenance and include a large variety of established trees, plants and shrubs. A bore is located on the property to cater for watering as well as a large garden shed.
The home itself is lovely inside and includes the following features:
- Large lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate kitchen with dishwasher, water filtration system and near new oven
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- 3 way bathroom and separate laundry with storage
- Feature painted walls throughout, picture lights and chandeliers to the living areas
- Double carport attached to the side of the house
- Circular driveway with front access via the stairs or the ramp
- Lovely front verandah overlooking the established private front gardens
An inviting above ground swimming pool will cool you off in the warmer months and makes for a lovely view from the wide back verandah where you can catch the cool breezes. Located on an elevated large block of land in one of Cooloola Cove’s premier streets, all that is left to do is move in and enjoy the serenity!
Currently tenanted at $280 per week
Motivated vendors would like this property sold and are open to all reasonable offers.
Contact Rebecca today on 0427 718 553 for a personal inspection.