Constructed in 2008 this immaculately maintained modern property offers views over Snapper Creek and loads of space for family, guests and entertaining. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 3 verandas/balconies this is a comfortable and thoughtfully designed house for coastal living. Convenient access to all Tin Can Bay services, schools, shopping, parks, walk and cycle trails, boat ramps and a short 200m stroll to the Marina.
Land content is approximately 767m2.
Built over 2 levels, the house features 2 spacious internal living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, and plenty of sliding screen doors to capture sea breezes and connect seamlessly with outdoor spaces.
- Huge open plan combined kitchen and living area, air-conditioned and fully tiled with sliding doors access to garden and north-east facing patio.
- Large open kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, island bench, electric cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry and heaps of storage space.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 upstairs and 1 downstairs, all carpeted with ceiling fans and large built in robes, 3 of the upstairs bedrooms open onto balconies.
- The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, and a large private balcony with water and sunset views.
- The upstairs living area is carpeted and fully equipped for TV/soundsystem.
- 3 full bathrooms, main bathroom with a large separate bath.
- Well-equipped laundry with storage and direct garden access.
- Quality blinds and crimsafe security screens throughout.
- Energy and water saving features including solar electricity (powering entire house) and a rainwater tank connected to the laundry.
- Established low maintenance gardens, vege patch and shadehouse
- Double garage with direct internal access.
- Huge shed (8m wide by 9m long with a 2.9m high roller door) purpose built for boat and caravan storage, fully powered with loads of storage and workbench space.
Ready to move in with no renovations or maintenance required. For more information contact Clare Dawson today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|